The Kingdom That's There

Just want to direct you to a magnificent devotional, one that I read this morning during my quiet time. I don't want to say anything about it. You've just got to read it. It's at Radio Bible Class.

I write frequently of horrific things all around to draw attention to the wonderful matters involved. This may seem wildly contradictory, but the reason I do this is because in the face of the most abject evil, the most wretched body of death-- there is a Body of Life.

He is Jesus Christ.

And He has a place for you if you'd just let Him be your shepherd.

Anyway, again, check out the devotional. Your heart will definitely get a tad wrenched. Because, yeah,

It is possible to see at Christmas...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wonderful Matter of Authentic Understanding

The Rationale of an Excommunication

Suffering the Stupid Person