Seeing the Disinformation When You're Subject to Disinformation

One of the most profound ways the World's disinformation is most readily consumed has to do with sexuality. When I look upon the horizon of the lives of those all around me, I see so very few who really know the truth about this thing. And don't go off blaming the sexual revolution of the 1960's. Even many with the most Victorian sentiments don't get it either.

Oh, do I have to barf up the disclaimer that I'm still learning about it too? While true, I always wonder why I have to apologize for the things that I do know, even if it is about something like sexuality. The World has not only blasted to smithereens any truthful consideration of this thing sexuality, it has also corrosively marginalized any who wish to engage its most truthful discursive elements.

So we're left with a society bathing in the sewer of what I call distolerance, the practice of using a pathetically twisted consideration of tolerance to mercilessly bash those who genuinely seek and want to embrace truth.

There's a lot more I can get into here. Don't have time right now, but certainly will later. I only mention a few of the preceding items to introduce my latest home page piece at my webzine, pretty much about these very things. Check it out. Email me from the 'zine, would love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wonderful Matter of Authentic Understanding

The Rationale of an Excommunication

Suffering the Stupid Person