The Kingdom and the World



Quite a number of years ago, something like 10 to 15 years ago, I started assembling a "flash" program knowing that I should put something graphically arranged to augment what I'm saying in my webzine. I first put it together on a PowerPoint but that was too awkward for web display, so I made one from a movie-making program. Even after that it got stuck loading and all that.

Much of the delay had less to do with the technology but more with my other commitments. I did put it on a DVD because we switched out hard drives at home, thinking I could just upload it that way. I asked a friend to help me with it but he dawdled and eventually lost it. Yikes.

Fortunately I had a back-up copy and after several years of just not having the time to upload it, I finally did -- with the help of another friend.

I just wanted to blog to upload it here. Hope your heart is touched by the overwhelming mercy and beauty of God.
__

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wonderful Matter of Authentic Understanding

The Rationale of an Excommunication

Suffering the Stupid Person