Mornings

This morning I had my devotional time on the patio, as I usually do, and right as I got to the middle of the Parable of the Sower in the eighth chapter of Luke, I looked up at a spectacular cloud formation illuminated by the just-rising sun. It was as if God had woven the most beautiful golden wool fleece in the sky. There was also a hummingbird fluttering frequently against this backdrop -- just an amazing testament to God's masterful creative work He shares with us.

I just felt like sharing that, it was quite the experience while spending time in His word and in prayer, but I also share it because right when it all lit up like that, I was reading that middle part of the parable, between Jesus' sharing it and His explaining it. Do you know what that transition part is?

It is His reminding them of the Old Testament passage in the sixth chapter of Isaiah, when Isaiah was commissioned and asked God what he was supposed to tell his listeners. God told him to tell them they could see, but won't, and they could understand but won't. This is the part Jesus emphasized. He further explained this is precisely why He spoke in parables.

If you'd just let God open your eyes, and ears, and mind, and heart --

You'd get it.

Otherwise, well, you just really do love the darkness more than the light. Or, as the parable cites, the cares and riches and pleasures of life are just choking you too much.

I came across a piece in the American Greatness webzine from yesterday, titled "The 'Smartening' of America." It was a terrific exposition of the things Caesar is doing at the behest of his Romanist puppet masters to establish things like "Smart Cities" to do his job of sin management for a populace that asks him to do that.

Oh don't worry. It is indeed what he is supposed to do. God lets him, simply because people will not turn to Him and Kingdom on His terms. You can read about the establishment of this dominion in the fourth chapter of Genesis where Cain is sent off to build The City, forceful enough to proficiently prosecute where necessary. All that new "AI" and Data Center stuff? Just part of the program.

Here's a sample from the piece: 

So in the land of the free and the home of the brave, be prepared to be surveilled, monitored, tracked, and “governed” by a consortium of city officials likely on the take from their globalist masters. Well, what do you know? We see some very familiar names: Rockefeller, Bloomberg, Clinton… Hmmm… why would people with massive foundations who live in mansions be supporting Smart Cities? Atoning for their carbon footprints by squeezing the rest of us into barracks, perhaps?

Thing is none of these blaps say anything about who is pulling the strings of these guys. Oh we've all heard for eons about the Rockefellers and the Rothchildses and the Soroses the Bonesmen and the Whichever Other Really Nasty Conspiracy Theorist Target du jour there is. ::Plyuhh:: So tiring. It'd be nice if people truly sobered up by recognizing who the real "globalist masters" are.

Thing is, what are you going to do about it? (Disclaimer: not an endorsement of the pathetic attempts at revolution everyone seems to want! ::Eyeegh::)

What are you going to do with awareness of the fully Roman Catholic richly powerful Legacy of Cain wholly operational deep-state law enforcement apparatus much of which is System Ops laboriously showing you how good and wholesome and delightful it is? 

It is indeed just the sweeter, nicer, smoother Inquisition, and the now monolithic "AI" and the Data Center Complex just makes it so much more -- um, so much more... excellent.

But it isn't any less ruthless. And summary. And proficient. And lots of other things that aren't going away no matter how hot your blood boils.

And yeah it can indeed unjustly do all kinds of wickedly rotten things, to anybody, for any reason. How much more sneaky and tricky and bewildering all that is now with the ever-so-real-looking "AI" supposedly administering all of it.

I just finished this season's webzine home page piece, it is up, and it is about this very thing. Today I just happened to come across even more about it all, thought I'd share it with you. Every day there is so much more of the plain truthful situation that is indeed the modern-day Inquisition.

You can be a furious anarchist and rage against it, you can be a fully immersed-in-the-System soldier advancing whatever you're told to favor...

Or you can go to the Kingdom --

Very much represented by the beauty and wonder and glory of what God shared with me this morning. Not just what He showed me in the sky but what I read in His word and pray about. You can see Him in His handiwork, you can hear Him tell you what it all means -- how blessed we are that Jesus spoke so clearly, even if in parables -- all of it abundantly revealed just for you to revel in, and then go share with other like-minded followers of Christ who do authentically just want to love and serve their Father.

___

The posted image is actually one I took a little over ten years ago, that looks much like the sunrise I described here. I looked for others like it on the web, just to use as a nice stock photograph, but (1) they aren't any better than my very own, and (2) I just can't trust that any given one is not AI-generated. What a world we live in now...

___


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Devout Catholicist

The Tyranny of the Oppressed Immunocompromised

The Great Big Club Owns You