It Will Be Everything. Everything.

My wife just sent me an image of a news article about how your "Personalized AI Agent" will eventually blab your financial information to the world. That's just one thing, and it isn't going to get any better no matter how much the AI Doomers bleat and the AI Doomer Debunkers blap. 

It still doesn't seem to get into anyone's thick cranium that at some point, everyone will be able to know everything about anyone else. Well, except for the protected elite doing the noble work of Cain's Legacy, you know, those deep into the Roman Catholic Hegemony that must fulfill their divinely permitted duty of human sacrifice practice for the purpose of administering the legitimately prosecutorial sin management program for those who demand it -- far from the presence of God yet still feeling like they are right there on the inside of Caesar's spiffiest palatial walls embraced by the most splendidly sartorial potentates of all stripes.

But their ultimate eternal destiny is carved in stone too.

For now, they do their good work as they must.

Your "Personalized AI Agent"? That's just the start of it. How about this, do this, go to Claude or Gemini or Grok or Splok or Splaude or any of those AI chatbot gods and ask them this question, "Tell me everything you have on me." See what comes up. Remember when a few years ago you did a search on your name to see what came up? That you'd be thrilled if you were the very first result, and it referred to something splendiforously wonderful about you? Remember hoping for that? Or just being disappointed when nothing showed up after scrolling for 57 pages? Remember that?

How about this, today? "Say, nice and kind Mr. Chatbot, what does the data center have in it that has anything to do with me? Would you share with me everything you can find." It would have to know something about you since the Algorithm has already tagged you in dozens of different ways.

What do you think you'll find? Will there be anything at all, or will there actually be a lot of stuff? A lot of stuff you'd rather not everyone have access to because if anything got out there, even the most benign information about you, it is there for the pickings by anybody.

How about this? "Say Mr. Super Nice and Really Kind Chatbot Master, could you tell me exactly what information the very helpful and most beneficent Data Center Complex would be gathering about me, based on what you already know about me?"

What do think it would say? What do you think you'll find out? And what are you going to do about that no matter what you discover? 

No, sorry, I admit I haven't done it yet. I don't know that I will. Doing it actually feels like I'd be putting myself right in the middle of a Black Mirror episode, to be honest, and I just wonder how much my inquiry will be tagged in some way. Remember, everything is tagged now. And everything is tagged because Rome must sustain its very legitimate Inquisition stature doing what it must, and yes indeed

All that now involves this.

I was actually thinking about Google Maps. There's another one. How many of you have already thought this thing I've just thought? That with whatever computer device you have at your disposal, you can zip right down onto someone's street and see their house. Right there, on your smart phone. Of course the photograph you see was snapped some time ago, but I now wonder: why can't the now fully ubiquitous surveillance state apparatus just have Google Map videos of everything, everywhere, all the time? Why can't I "Find My Friend" and just look at what he or she is doing, right now, in real time?

No wonder so many are so maniacally anxious about the Flock camera thing! I get it!

But the Luddite ferocity isn't going to change what the Hegemony does.

And that entity will not only collect everything, but it will use the most sophisticated deceit in all of it to protect those who do that work. If somehow there is a critical mass of people who find out who is doing what and how and where and when, and the revolution does actually become something of either a secessionist movement or a hot civil war, huh, wow, I just don't know -- I honestly don't know what will happen.

I do know the disruptions to things are happening so fast that people will need spines of steel to endure them. Some say the AI will take jobs, others say not so fast, people will adapt. What people are not getting is the disruptions that will happen are wrecking people's lives and livelihoods, and again the AI Doomers and AI Embracers both just don't get it. Well, beholden to Rome they can't. Or even better, they won't. But I trust those things metastasizing so violently will by God's purposes lead people to Christ simply because it is all so harrowing.

Ultimately -- ultimately ultimately ultimately the bottom line is with all of this playing out...

What will you do that concerns your eternal destiny?

Right now anything you think or feel or do is nothing except what your deepest purpose of life and livelihood is. And there are only two things you can ultimately (sorry for the redundancy but it is that important) be thinking and feeling and doing.

One, serving Cain's Legacy in any of those myriad ways human sacrifice happens, and yes, the Roman Catholic Institution is the ecclesiocratic manifestation of that activity and if you aren't doing your life this second way here, then you are firmly in Cain's crushing grip, period.

Two, serving Christ dwelling richly and joyfully in the Kingdom drawing others to Him and to righteousness and to salvation and to bountiful eternal life.

I have to post this image, a screenshot of Glenn Beck (no relation) doing his dangedest to tell everyone how he's figured it all out. He gets all the way to things like "The Alliance for Global Justice" and puts a light on all the officially registered NGOs that are doing Rome's work most faithfully. He and thousands of others get something of a platform to raaage against the machinery and golly gosh tell us all what is really REALLY REALLY happening gol-dang it!

Give him credit, he does speak about a relatively tiny activist group doing all of this, barely having to lift a finger, readily utilizing Arts of War to get people to immerse themselves in this body of death... It is just that it isn't the group he thinks it is...

Thing is Glenn Beck is avowed Mormon and far, far away from the Kingdom of God. He is just doing the heavy lifting for Rome and the deep-state Romanist agents doing Cain's good work love it. When we see Mr. Beck summarily reject Mormonism and embrace Christ and mention Him and His saving work as it is in reality and not in the make-believe religious nonsense he's into, then it might mean something.

The problem is if he were to do that, he'd lose his audience, and as such his platform. He likes being a very smart very articulate Romanist stooge. If he were to otherwise actually see that his work is just Rome's, left it behind, and turned around to speak Truth and Grace from the Kingdom, the response would be either, "How can he be so mean against the Roman Catholic thing?" or "He's gone all fundamental Jesus and now worthless because he will no longer challenge the baaad government as he once did and we do really need to fight all this tooth and nail." 

But I have this crazy idea that, huh, yeah, crazy, that if there were something of an abandonment of all that World System involvement by some critical mass of people that there'd be something of an Apocalyptic Revival and people would actually, huh -- Jeremiah 9:23-24, Luke 8:9-10, right there...

They would understand and know God.

Huh, what a concept. From that finding out what real freedom is. Huh.

By the way I did add the Glenn Beck part there because I'd already written about it in my latest home page piece. I'd even written about Rome's prominent role in all of it a few home page pieces before. I'd also a number of times written about the AI god yet all of it, every bit of it, only to direct any reader's attention to Christ.

That's it.

Because for the 84 millionth time,

You'll need Him.

And I just have a desire to see if there'd be a few more people who'd leave the sick World conflagration and join me forever enjoying worshipping Him in Spirit and in Truth and in Joy and in the fullest richest contentment anyone could ever have.

I know, crazy.

__

The first image above is clipped from a ZeroHedge article on the ravages of socialism by Jim Rickard from this past July, thank you. It certainly is, indeed, AI-generated but still, it works. The second is just another screenshot from Tim Challies' very insightful blog, from this past June. And below is a composite image I made with Daniel Foubert's diagram of the elements of the World System. Again, it was missing the most important component, and as you can see, I fixed it. The establishment of that System - Cain's Agency? See the fourth chapter of Genesis. The Deliverance? Read up on it in the fifth chapter of Romans.

__

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Devout Catholicist

The Tyranny of the Oppressed Immunocompromised

The Great Big Club Owns You