Today's Civil War Looks Nothing Like Most Think It Would

I have been wanting to blog about so many things, and, well, there is so much. I wrestle with what to address to introduce my latest home page piece, but it is overwhelming. My time and wherewithal have dwindled a bit and I would certainly write and blog and post much more, but, well, there you go. And there is the whole merely-being-a-trollee factor -- merely blapping about the patently stupid and just leaping into the Culture War doing so.

With that in mind, here're two things about which I can post and keep brief, get it into the cybersphere here and pray people will, ultimately, ...

Find Him.

Just now I came across this and thought it worth sharing. From industrious muckraker DataRepublican, who with her wicked NGO activity exposures is getting some social media attention, a "Doxxing Ecosystem." It is just a map of all the ways ferocious NGOs are targeting those they believe impede their noble movement to turn the globe into a socialist paradise. And with SPIT technology better known as "AI" how much easier it is to wage this war against those who get in their way.

This is the current civil war.

So much more can be elucidated about the characteristics of this modern conflagration, and I try to share some of it in this web effort and my webzine. Again, it is a lot. The System is massive. But if people aren't seeing it and hearing about it and reading about it and understanding what it is to leave Rome and come to Christ and Kingdom, none of it means a thing.

All of it is the way the World System moves along, working working working to use the most proficient injections of dread to get and keep people in the fold, and every year, even every day it does things differently. And in today's SPIT dominated world it happens that much faster and that much more disruptively.

That other thing was some exposition from social media poster Krzysztof Szczawinski, who does fine work illuminating the history of socialist destruction through history. In a recent post he spoke about two Polish words that so accurately describe the deep-state provocations that make up the World.

"Zaklamanie is a state of total, pervasive, socially embedded falsehood, a condition in which an entire society is saturated with lies so thoroughly that truth becomes inaccessible."

"Obluda is a deep, performative hypocrisy, the gap between what is proclaimed and what is actually practiced, the mask worn so long it begins to feel like a face."

There is so much more he shares about this condition, such as "Truth is not discovered, it is assigned. Reality is not something to be understood honestly but something to be narrated strategically..." All of it quite sobering, but not anything those who truly know Christ and live by Grace and Truth haven't known about for millennia.

It is not only the World System at work 24/7, but with its magical performance art in every corner of its institutional power, whether showcased within ecclesiastical edifices or exhibited at the very best theatrical political events, it is the very flame of dominance emanating from the Roman Catholic Hegemony. In fact DataRepublican adds in her post accompanying the map, that the civil war is global. This means Rome and what it has been, is, and always will be about.

Global = Universal = Catholic.

Again, for the 57,000th time (yeah, sorry, I said 57,000th time some 100 posts ago...)

There is the World and the fully entrenched Lie-System, as it must be.

And there is Christ and Kingdom and truth and freedom and the only contentment anyone may have.

That's all.

That's the only thing that makes this not just a worthless trollee'ing effort. I may not have as much reach as these people do, these people who share fine things but still don't share Christ as the Only Deliverance. But I still pray and hope for Apocalyptic Revival people will long for out of the horrors shared in all of this. 

That's the only reason for any of this.

___

Once again, SPIT simply means "Superfast Processing Information Technology." I know it will never replace the permanently common term "AI," but I try. I don't have a link to Mr. Szczawinski's post, but I am sure you may find it on "X" by looking around a bit.

__

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Devout Catholicist

The Tyranny of the Oppressed Immunocompromised

The Great Big Club Owns You