The Only Thing That Matters

I really like the things that Miss Just-An-Artist-Questioning has put out. Wonderfully simple truths illustrated. This one features someone trapped in the thorns of lethal lies. Someone who loves has got the large industrial-scale set of clippers to extricate him. Funny, the one thing I could think about was how Scripture is described as a two-edged sword.

It is indeed the only way one may know the truth employed to deliver another from that death.

Except this thing, truth

I've been peeking again at Anthony Pezzotta's Truth Encounters about the ways the Roman Catholic Church elevates the grandest deceits to keep its faithful enslaved. His very first words are from Scripture:

Yahweh is the God of Truth (Isaiah 65:14).

Jesus is the Way and the Truth (John 14:6).

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth (John 16:13)

The Word of God is the Word of Truth (2 Timothy 2:15). (Emphasis his.)

I saw a woman the other day in a professional setting where I was surrounded by hundreds of other professionals like me working on a week-long assignment, professionals who I know are not fully on board with the whole Christianity thing -- not going to get into the details but with time I'd like to -- but her shirt said, "Now is the time for a good reading of banned books." It was something like that. Notable was the rainbow colors with which the words were exhibited.

The message. "Those dastardly religious people, working hard to keep us truly liberated and enlightened people from giving full expression to our true sexual identities and activities."

Thing I thought right after walking past her was, huh, wonder if she'd consider reading the most banned book ever, The Bible. Funny this too, that the Roman Catholic Ecclesiocracy's ordained System Operatives have done great work to ban that book, but she has no interest in having a nice get-together at the coffee house with friends to dive deep into that one -- precisely how Rome wants it

Rome doesn't accomplish this feat by doing any of the Bible banning things it has done long ago, no. They just pound into these people's psyches that this book is all about keeping them from enjoying their "truly liberated and enlightened..." yada-yada you know the rest. They've been injected with the unassailable thought that to read that book would be akin to fomenting a genocide.

Brilliant work. Brilliant, you must admit. That's what they're there for.

What really matters is that there are people who can love these people as Walking Words. Yes Scripture is of ultimate importance, but it only matters if people take those words with them and have the courage to speak Christ to them and righteousness to them and the overwhelming mercy of God to them out of the unrighteousness that every single person does. That's the true liberation but it requires people who love to take those steps.

Just look at the individual with the clippers.

She's bruised and scraped.

It hurts to love.

Oh.

I just think of the Truth Rule in the first letter to the Corinthians, twelfth chapter, second verse. It is simple. If you aren't following Jesus as Truth, as the Living Word, then you are following someone else. And that someone else is always taking his or her cues from Hell. Always. There are indeed professional Hell message conveyors who get paid huge sums to help it all out. That verse, by the way, "You know that when you were pagans somehow or another you were influenced and led astray to dumb idols."

The arrogance I see in the eyes of so many who are told, "No, no, you're good! Don't worry about it! You are at heart a good person! Chill out." There simply aren't many more worse words to set in your soul than those. So yeah, the destiny of the human individual is far worse than any genocide. God's judgment is severe as all get-out, that hasn't changed in some half-a-dozen millennia.

To so wantonly dismiss Jesus as The Only Deliverance is just folly. It is just dumb, just like the dumb idol so many follow.

I so want to write so much more about my experiences with what I've observed. In my latest home page piece I wrote about all the images and memes and such I would like to post. To share with others. In due time... Anyway I happened across that one from Miss Just-An-Artist-Questioning, I like it. I'm sharing it. Right up front there.

But I almost don't write more right now because I can't decide what I want to write about -- there is so much. I know blogging requires writing something every day. Tweeting something all the time. I know. ::Whew:: I'm so busy with so many other things it is a lot for me to even pound out this. Some months I can blog a lot. This month not so much, but I am blogging here simply to introduce you to my latest home page piece for the summer. It is on the Metalogue. The Metalogue? What's that?

Well, here you go. I'd love for you to find out.

I'd love for you to meet Him.

"[Love] does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, hopes all things, endures all things." (13th chapter, first letter to the Corinthians)

___

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Official Roman Catholic Position is the True One

The Rationale of an Excommunication

The Tyranny of the Oppressed Immunocompromised