Body of Death, Second Alert

Yesterday I made note of the turmoil some Catholicists are enduring over the priest sexual abuse scandal. Thought about the question, "What to do?" Here are some variations of that question, and some ideas for answers.

1. "Why doesn't the Catholic Church get rid of Roger Mahoney?" Some radio talk show guys here in Southern California have referred to him as "Don Corleone" Mahoney. They certainly get that part. What they don't get is that whoever they replace him with will just continue to do the same things. Oh yes the Catholic Church may fire him to make itself look good, and his successor will certainly paste smiles all over his face while sprinkling in a few firm "This won't happen on my watch" pronouncements.

But he'll still be the duly ordained agent of Cain, using extreme deceptive arts to manage the sin of those under his charge.

2. "Why don't Carl Marziali and his wife go somewhere else themselves for religious gratification?" They could certainly do that, and perhaps they will. Lots of Catholics have done that over the years. Thing is, the operatives holding the duty of managing the sin of those who ask them to do so have already figured all of that out. In other words, no matter what God club the Marzialis plan to visit, even if it's not exactly the Catholic Church, it's quite likely it's also in the grip of the Agency of Cain Ecclesia.

Some fancy Roman Catholic Church official-type guy made this announcement in the midst of the whole scandal: "Yes we are very sorry and it won't happen again [something along those lines] but you must know that this kind of thing [the sexual abuse stuff] is going on in other places too." (Emphasis mine) Yeah, quite the weasel thing to say. But ya know?

He's right.

If an institution is an incorporated 501c3 non-profit, or any other entity legally and willfully tied to Cain, then the Marzialis will get nothing other than what they've already seen before their eyes in the Catholic Church. How depressing is that.

3. "What about you, David, here you are saying that addressing the Catholic Church means you still have a relationship with it in whatever way-- why don't you get out?"

Oh, do I ever want to be out. In many ways I am. My devotion is completely with Jesus Christ even with Babylon thriving all around me. Regrettably, yes, I confess, I still have a few old contracts with the World made for me (like a Social Security identification) or I made myself when I too thought the World was all there was (mortgage contract).

But I do confess something else.

I love people like Carl Marziali. I write because I have something to say that nobody is saying, at least not many people I see are saying. I would like Carl Marziali to see people who simply gather together and ask themselves the simple question

"How about if we do what Jesus says?"

And then do those things.

Know what else?

I want to see those people to. And do those things with them. There is indeed no other way.

That'd be quite the wonderful matter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wonderful Matter of Authentic Understanding

The Rationale of an Excommunication

Suffering the Stupid Person