The Wonderful Matters Factor

I've named this blog "Wonderful Matters" because the Bible makes reference to such things all the time. Even calls them by name. Wonderful Matters.

I was pretty amazed when I heard a pastor on the radio extrapolate the meaning of that word, wonderful. He said the Hebrew can only mean one thing, that the thing addressed as wonderful is indeed only explainable by God.

I don't really know how many people are paying attention to my work to get what I think is a modestly substantive take on the Kingdom. I'd like to think there are a few. That's cool. Wherever God puts me on the avenue to share Him with others, I'm good with that. Sure I'd like to speak into the loudest megaphone to a desperate and dying throng of people, people who'd just turn the ear, see if they could get it, and turn.

To Him.

He's blessed me tremendously with a good friend who's been able to work out my website, at least for now. I'd been concerned -- as I posted in my last entry here -- about staying true to my bimonthly monographs on my webzine, but my friend came around and made it happen. Slogging along the concrete of the stultifyingly deaf and numbingly lost, Jesus still shines His light through people who do have a heart for seeing His righteousness move across the pavement. Awesome.

Awesome awesome awesome.

That I am His on that avenue is the most rapturous wonderful matter.

So, yeah, there you will see on the home page of my webzine, the notification I'd wanted to get in there, that I'll get to that new page soon. I'm eager to get into the new program, mess with it a bit, see if I can make it bolder and brighter and -- well, just whatever it can be so He will be known and His ways understood.

That's cool.

I haven't even looked at everything else yet. May be there, may not. May be messed up, may not.

He'll make it so if He wants.

It's all good...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wonderful Matter of Authentic Understanding

The Rationale of an Excommunication

Suffering the Stupid Person